Sierra Garrett FNP-BC graduated in 2018 with her Family Nurse Practitioner from SUNY Polytechnic Institute in Utica, NY. She is board certified with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and she graduated with honors with the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. She has worked as an Integrative Nurse Practitioner assessing and treating root cause disease for an array of disorders including Tick Borne Illness, Endocrine disorders, hormonal imbalances and cancer. Prior to her Nurse Practitioner she has been a Registered Nurse for over seven years in which she graduated with honors receiving the Bedside Nursing award. As a Registered Nurse she worked in acute care, long term care and Academia educating RN and LPN students.
Sierra has a passion to see people healed and functioning in complete fullness of health. She believes in acknowledging the role of each mind, body, and spirit to obtain optimization. She has trained with the Upledger Institute in Craniosacral therapy, and recognizes the power of touch on health and healing.
She has relocated to Central Florida from Upstate New York with her two beautiful boys, and in her free time she loves spending time with Jesus, singing, and enjoying family.
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Registered Nurse- Maria College Albany, NY
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing- Maria College Albany NY
- Masters of Science; Family Nurse Practitioner- SUNY Polytechnic Institute Utica NY
- CranioSacral Therapist, level One, Upledger Institute
- ANCC- Board Certified
- BLS certified
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- ILADS: International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society